Smith-Victor Shooting Table Systems provide a complete solution for all tabletop photography needs. The heavy-duty steel tube and clear and opaque plexiglass sweep provide a durable surface to shoot objects up to 25-30 lbs and can be used in several configurations. The newly included floor stand allows for working at a comfortable height as an alternative to placing on a desktop. Two Daylight balanced LED lights with EZ open softboxes are included and provide efficient, yet cool burning, soft light ideal for product photography.
Shooting Table Specifications
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 31"
- Shooting surface: 24" wide
- Shooting surface height: 21"
- Maximum weight capacity: 25-30lbs
- Watt Equivalence: 500
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 92
- Color Temperature (K): 5400
- Estimated LED Life: 20,000 hours
- Softbox size: 20in
- The shooting table is made of heavy-duty square-tube steel
- Includes white sweep and clear module to use
together or separately
- Use on a tabletop or with included floor stand.
- Included boom and stands allow a wide variety of
- High Quality, cool burning 92CRI LED Lights
- Easy-open softboxes open quickly & easily
In the box
- ST24 Base Module Frame with Opaque Plexiglass
- CM24 Module Frame with Clear Plexiglass
- Floor Stand
- 2x Quick-Folding 20"x 20" Softboxes
- 2x Sockets with Power Cords
- 2x LED 60W Bulb
- 2x Diffusers
- 2x 6' Light Stands
- Padded Carry/Storage Case