The backlight LS-2200 stand is versatile, lightweight, and very stable. It will support a light at a variety of low heights, or the pole can be removed and light can be held in place at ground level using either one of two 5/8 inch diameter studs. The detachable pole can also be used as a hand-held boom.
- Leg Spread - 24" / 60.96cm
- Tube Diameter - 1" / 2.54cm
- Legs - 1" / 2.54cm bar
- Maximum Load - 7lbs
- Maximum Height - 33.25" / 84.45cm
- Closed Length - 18.75" / 47.62cm
- Aluminum construction with two foam handles on a riser for hand holding like a boom
- Quickly detachable base for placement on a tabletop or floor
- Use as a low-level backlight stand, detach and use just the riser for hand-holding lights or as a temporary LiteStand extender.
- Ideal for hand-holding shoe flash modifier kits
- Rubber feet on base eliminate sliding and/or scratching floors
- Black-anodized aluminum frame absorbs light, eliminating unwanted reflections
- Collapses for easy storage
- Two 5/8 inch studs will accommodate two lights at once at ground level
- Max load 10lbs. vertical