The lightweight LS-B2212 LiteStand extends to over eight feet but collapses down to a small size for easy travel and storage. All components are built from high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, including the tubing, knobs, and struts.
To avoid failures due to impact or over-tightening we employ a metal brake shoe design, not plastic pinch collars. Unlike pinch collars, our telescoping tubing slides easily for fast setup and takedown. You'll never have to wrestle with one of our stands.
All parts are assembled with replaceable nuts and bolts, not rivets, so they have extremely high shear strength. Tripod legs have rubber-capped non-skid bottoms and an extra-wide footprint for increased stability.
- Maximum height: 109.5" / 278.13cm
- Closed length: 29.25" / 74.29cm
- Leg spread: 24.1" / 61.21cm
- Max load: 9 lbs
- Thick, over-sized aluminum tubing provides superior strength under heavy loads
- Made of heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum
- Extra-wide footprint increases stability for use with ssoftboxesMetal over-sized knobs are easy to grip and make for quick setup, adjustments, and breakdown
- Rubber feet eliminate sliding
- Bolted joints for high sheer strength
- Black-anodized aluminum frame absorbs light rather than reflecting it into product shots