PowerLight monolights are built to meet the everyday demands of photo professionals. Their job is a lot like yours: to provide exact and repeatable results in demanding lighting situations, day in and day out.
The PL1250C has a 6 f-stop flash output range from 16 to 500Ws. The unit delivers repeatable power to the flash tube every flash, for consistent exposures. At full power, it has a short 1/1300 sec. flash duration. An easy-to-use slider control allows for stepless adjustments of the flash output. Just like the flash, the bright 250W modeling lamp is also slider controlled to any output level you need—full, proportional, manual, or off. The user-replaceable flash tube is color-corrected to daylight Kelvin temperature.
When you purchase a PowerLight, you gain the creative freedom that comes from having dozens of compatible light modifiers to choose from softboxes, umbrellas, and the entire Quick-Change line, including those legendary Photogenic reflectors.
Professionals trust Photogenic PowerLights for the rugged build, consistent output, and reliable results.
- Fast 1/1300 sec. flash duration
- Color-corrected flash tube
- Easy-to-use slider control of flash and modeling power settings
- 1.5 second recycle from full power
- 6 f-stop flash power range: 500~16Ws
- Repeatable flash output to ±0.05 f-stop
- GN 365
- 250W modeling lamp
- Proportional, full-on/off, or manual modeling lamp settings
- Flash OK light
- Ready light
- Auto power discharge (flash dump)
- Photo slave
- Safe, low 5-volt sync voltage
- Heavy-duty1/4” sync socket
- Test-fire button
- Surge protection
- Internal thermal protection
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Works with Quick-Change™ light shaping accessories