PowerLight® monolights are built to meet the everyday demands of photo professionals. Their job is a lot like yours: to provide exact and repeatable results in demanding lighting situations, day in and day out.
The PL1250DR has a 6 f-stop flash output range from 16 to 500Ws. The unit delivers accurate, repeatable power to the flash tube every flash, for consistent exposures. At full power, it has a short 1/1300 sec. flash duration. Tight control of the flash output is accomplished through a digital display that allows for precise adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments. Just like the flash, the bright 250W modeling lamp can be controlled to any output level you need—full, proportional, manual, or off. The flash tube is user-replaceable.
When you purchase a PowerLight, you gain the creative freedom that comes from having dozens of compatible light modifiers to choose from: softboxes, umbrellas, and the entire Quick-Change line, including those legendary Photogenic reflectors.
Professionals trust Photogenic PowerLights for the rugged build, consistent output, and reliable results.
- Fast 1/1300 sec. flash duration
Digital display of flash
and modeling power settings
- 1.5 second recycle from full power
- 6 f-stop flash power range: 500~16Ws
- Repeatable flash output to ±0.05 f-stop
- GN 365
- 250W modeling lamp
- Flash and modeling output adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments
- Proportional, full-on/off, or manual modeling lamp settings
- Flash OK light
- Ready light
- Auto power discharge (flash dump)
- Photo slave
- Safe, low 5-volt sync voltage
- Heavy-duty 1/4″ sync socket
- Test-fire button
- Surge protection
- Internal thermal protection
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Works with Quick-Change™ light shaping accessories