PowerLight® monolights are built to meet the everyday demands of photo professionals. Their job is a lot like yours: to provide exact and repeatable results in demanding lighting situations, day in and day out
The PL2500DR has a 6 f-stop flash output range from 32 to 1000Ws. The unit delivers accurate, repeatable power to the flash tube every flash, for consistent exposures. Tight control of the flash output is accomplished through a digital display that allows for precise adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments. Just like the flash, the bright 250W modeling lamp can be controlled to any output level you need—full, proportional, manual, or off. The flash tube is user-replaceable.
When you purchase a PowerLight, you gain the creative freedom that comes from having dozens of compatible light modifiers to choose from softboxes, umbrellas, and the entire Quick-Change line, including those legendary Photogenic reflectors.
Professionals trust Photogenic PowerLights for the rugged build, consistent output, and reliable results.
- 1000 W/s
- 3 second recycle from full power
- 6 f-stop flash power range: 1000~32Ws
- Repeatable flash output to ±0.05 f-stop
- Guide Number 515
- Digital display of flash and modeling power settings
- Flash and modeling output adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments
- 250W modeling lamp
- Proportional, full-on/off, or manual modeling lamp settings
- Flash OK light
- Ready light
- Auto power discharge (flash dump)
- Photo slave
- Safe, low 5-volt sync voltage
- Heavy-duty 1/4″ sync socket
- Test-fire button
- Surge protection
- Internal thermal protection
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Works with Quick-Change™ light shaping accessories