PowerLight monolights are built to meet the everyday demands of photo professionals. Their job is a lot like yours: to provide exact and repeatable results in demanding lighting situations, day in and day out.
The PLR1250DRC has a 6 f-stop flash output range from 16 to 500Ws. The unit delivers accurate, repeatable power to the flash tube every flash, for consistent exposures. At full power, it has a short 1/1300 sec. flash duration. Tight control of the flash output is accomplished through a digital display that allows for precise adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments. Just like the flash, the bright 250W modeling lamp can be controlled to any output level you need—full, proportional, manual, or off. The user-replaceable flash tube is color-corrected to daylight Kelvin temperature.
You can throw away your sync cord—the PLR1250DRC has a built-in PocketWizard receiver. Any PocketWizard transmitter you use will trigger the light from a distance up to 300 feet. Plus, there’s no antenna to break off (it’s in the handle), and there are no batteries to worry about (the power comes from the light).
When you purchase a PowerLight, you gain the creative freedom that comes from having dozens of compatible light modifiers to choose from: softboxes, umbrellas, and the entire Quick-Change line, including those legendary Photogenic reflectors.
Professionals trust Photogenic PowerLights for the rugged build, consistent output, and reliable results.
· Fast 1/1300 sec. flash duration
· PocketWizard™ receiver
· Color-corrected flash tube
· Digital display of flash and modeling power settings
· 1.5 seconds recycle from full power
· 6 f-stop flash power range: 500~16Ws
· Repeatable flash output to ±0.05 f-stop
· GN 365
· 250W modeling lamp
· Flash and modeling output adjustments in 1/10 or ½ f-stop increments
· Proportional, full-on/off, or manual modeling lamp settings
· Flash OK light
· Ready light
· Auto power discharge (flash dump)
· Photo slave
· Safe, low 5-volt sync voltage
· Heavy-duty 1/4” sync socket
· Test-fire button
· Surge protection
· Internal thermal protection
· Extruded aluminum housing