PowerLight® monolights are built to meet the everyday demands of photo professionals. Their job is a lot like yours: to provide exact and repeatable results in demanding lighting situations, day in and day out.
The PLR2500DRC has a 6 f-stop flash output range from 32 to 1000Ws. The unit delivers accurate, repeatable power to the flash tube every flash, for consistent exposures. Tight control of the flash output is accomplished through a digital display that allows for precise adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments. Just like the flash, the bright 250W modeling lamp can be controlled to any output level you need—full, proportional, manual, or off. The flash tube is color-corrected to daylight Kelvin temperature.
You can throw away your sync cord—the PLR2500DRC has a built-in PocketWizard™ receiver. Any PocketWizard™ transmitter you use will trigger the light from a distance up to 300 feet. Plus, there’s no antenna to break off (it’s in the handle), and there are no batteries to worry about (the power comes from the light).
Professionals trust Photogenic PowerLights for the rugged build, consistent output, and reliable results.
· PocketWizard™ receiver
· Color-corrected flash tube
· 3 seconds recycle from full power
· 6 f-stop flash power range: 1000~32Ws
· Repeatable flash output to ±0.05 f-stop
· Guide Number 515
· Digital display of flash and modeling power settings
· Flash and modeling output adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments
· 250W modeling lamp
· Proportional, full-on/off, or manual modeling lamp settings
· Flash OK light
· Ready light
· Auto power discharge (flash dump)
· Photo slave
· Safe, low 5-volt sync voltage
· Heavy-duty 1/4″ sync socket
· Test-fire button
· Surge protection
· Internal thermal protection
· Extruded aluminum housing
· Works with Quick-Change™ light shaping accessories
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 9 in|