The TransPac™ Dual Kit Case features a single “uni-molded” wheel assembly (vs. separately molded corner pieces). These wheel assemblies have improved tolerances on the wheel wells for added durability and strength. When cases are loaded down with equipment and the wheels are under a lot of stress, the uni-molded design keeps wheels in perfect alignment while bearing maximum loads. Replaceable, non-marking inline skate wheels are mounted with stainless steel axles.
All TransPac™ wheeled cases have also been fitted with the best high-impact polymer molded handles to provide dependable lifting and towing.
Airline transport rating: As is the industry standard for these types of cases, TransPacs are not ATA (Air Transport Association) rated. However, use for air travel is acceptable with common and prudent packing practices.
- 600-denier proprietary DuraCloth & rigid wall of a lightweight corrugated polymer
- Double-stitched taped seams
- Bolt and locking nut through-wall hardware assembly
- Corners and rails are made of high-impact shock-absorbing lightweight polymer
- Can be wheeled or carried
- Non-scuff clear urethane inline skate wheels
- Large #10 coil zippers with high visibility red pull-tabs
- Six adjustable polymers reinforced Velcro® dividers
- Fleece lining for extra protection
- Customizable inserts for configuring bag compartments as needed