Designed for re-photographing and copying prints, documents, flat art, and other objects, the 36" Pro-Duty Copy Stand from Smith-Victor features a matte 18% neutral gray 17.6 x 17.6" baseboard that is used for photographing items up to 11 x 14" in size. The 36"-tall extruded anodized aluminum alloy column has been designed to limit vibrations and it features scaled index marks for consistency in height placement. The carriage to hold the camera system has a 1/4"-20 tripod mount, is rated to hold camera and lens combinations up to 8 lb, and it incorporates a quick-slide, self-locking lever mechanism to alleviate the need for additional cranks or tightening knobs to securely adjust the shooting height.
- Non-reflective matte 18% gray baseboard
- A 17.6 x 17.6" baseboard for photographing items up to 11 x 14" in size
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum, low vibration column
- Sliding release lever for quick height adjustment
- Printed height scale on the column
- Maximum camera weight: 8 lbs
- 1/4-20" camera mount
||17.6 x 17.6" / 44.8 x 44.8 cm
|Camera Height Adjustment
||36" / 91.4 cm
||Camera: 8 lb / 3.6 kg
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||38.2 x 19.8 x 8.5"